Future Fighter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Future Fighter

Post by SauronRevo on Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:03 am

(First off, let me just say, this story is in the future(no duh))

Chapter One

*Screen turns black, then zooms out revealing a character in black and dark yellow armor running on a roof*

The character jumped off the edge of the building and slammed into a skyscraper feet first. The bottom of his suit's shoes stuck onto the skyscraper and allowed him to run up it.

Once the charater reached the top of the skyscraper, he walked up to the edge and looked down. He saw cars flying, stores and malls with neon signs that could be seen far away, and some Mobians that looked like ants from his point of view walking in and out of stores.

The character heard a cry of help from someone on the ground (he could hear it because his suit amplified the voices of people so he could hear them), the character looked around and his suit's visor highlighted where the cry of help came from. It had come from an abandoned warehouse where many people couldn't hear the victim's cries of helps.

The character took a few steps back, ran forwards, then jumped off the building, he started free-falling at an incredible speed, he could hear the wind going past his head. He grinned, loving the thrill of free-falling, then just barely dodged a speeding flying car. The character started dodging even more flying cars, until he was close to the ground. It looked like the character was gonna slam into the ground when he suddenly uprighted himself and his jetboots turned on, stopping him just a foot of the ground. The character's jetboots turned off and he ran towards the warehouse, once he got to the warehouse he tried to open the door but it was locked, he simply kicked the door open as if it was nothing, then walked in.

*Camera changes to first person, slightly tinted black because of the character's visor*

The character looked to the left, then the right, his visor scanning the area for lifeforms, no one appeared to be around, then all of a sudden, the visor turned off, then folded up and he could hear the sound of his suit being reverted*, then he felt a sharp pain in the back of his head.

*Camera turns black, you hear a groan and then the sound of a body collapsing*

The end of chapter one...

*The suit all folds up until it's just one peice on the back of his neck. It's pretty good for quickly changing into the suit, but if the suit gts shut off it reverts itself so the user doesn't get trapped inside it.

What do you think? I'm experimenting with "camera changes" to give it more of a imagination type role.

If you want one of your characters in this story, send me a detailed character sheet in a message to me, and I'll try to put him/her in the story(remember, this is far in the future so you can't use your main characters... Unless you want them to be a adult(and not a major part in the story))
SauronRevo
High Member of the forums

Main Protagonist
Name:: Sauron Revo
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Future Fighter

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:34 am

Hey, this isn't bad at all.
|]_/-\_|\|

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SauronRevo on Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:47 pm

What do you think of the "Camera Changes"? I thought they were a nice touch, but that's just my opinion.
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SauronRevo on Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:02 am

Chapter Two

*Screen changes to first-person*

The character looked down, abit groghily, revealing two arms with white, black, and red gloves with yellow rings around them chained to a chair's arm rests, and two legs with grey pants with black, white and red shoes on at the bottom chained to the chair's legs. He also noticed a chain going around his chest and to the back of the chair.

*Screen zooms out and to the side, showing both a light blue hedgehog with tan skin, a grey and black hoodie, and grey pants, and a man in a hood*

The character looked up, seeing a man in a hood, "Who are you and what do you want!?" He yelled, he couldn't see much of the man's face, but he could see that he was smirking. "Terra, Terra, Terra... I think you know what I want" The man's smirk grew even wider, "... I want you to die... But not now... Soon" The man's smirk went away. "Then why are you keeping me hear?!" Terra(The character) asked, "I have my reasons..." The man said, Terra started growling at the man, "Tsk, tsk, tsk, let's not get fiesty, Terra" The man smirked some more.

Terra stopped growling as he got an idea, he tried to turn his suit back on but it wouldn't work, the man noticed what Terra was trying to do, then smirked some more, "Don't even bother, I already turned off your suit" Terra started growling at the man and tried to slip his feet out of the chains tied to the chair's legs, but it was no use, "You can't escape Terra..." The man turned around, and started walking off, "Where are you going?!" Terra yelled at the man, "Oh, I don't want to be here when the bomb goes off" The man replied, then he laughed evilly.

Terra's eyes got huge, he watched helplessly as the man walked off 'til he was out of sight. Terra tried his best to slip out of the chains, but they were too tight, he then tried to break the chains, but they were to strong, "If only my suit would turn on I could get out of here!" Terra mumbled to himself.

Terra heard some footsteps and hoped it was a goodguy, the footsteps got louder and it sounded like the person was running, "OVER HERE!!!" Terra yelled, there were no replies and the footsteps grew fainter, "I'M OVER HERE!!! CAN ANYBODY HERE ME!!!" Terra yelled with all his might. Terra waited abit, there was a silence, "No... They left!" Terra exclaimed, then he heard footsteps behind him, he tried to turn the chair around to see who it was but it wouldn't budge.

*Camera changes to first-person again*

Terra heard the footsteps getting louder, then a person in a black suit walked infront of Terra. The person was carrying a large sword that was emitting a red glow, 'Oh no!' Terra thought, just as he thought, the person aimed the sword at Terra. "Please don't kill me!" Terra begged, the person lifted the sword up high, getting ready to strike, then brought it down as hard as it could.

*Camera turns black due to Terra closing his eyes, then you hear a clanging sound and the screen reveals the scene again*

The person's sword was aiming at the floor, all of the chains that had held Terra were on the floor, then Terra realized hte person was trying to save him! The person's sword dissappeared as Terra stood up, "Thanks for saving me" Terra thanked the person, then all of a sudden he remembered the bomb, "We've got to get out of here, there's a bomb!" Terra exclaimed.

*Camera zooms out, revealing the surroundings, Terra was in a whole new spot, it didn't even seem like he was still in the warehouse*

The person motioned for Terra to follow him, then started running through a maze of walls, pillars, and obstacles, Terra followed and soon saw the exit, he started running as fast as he could towards it, but once he reached it, he noticed something right next to it. Terra saw some numbers that read "00:05", his eyes got huge as he realized it was the bomb. Terra tried to run away but he was paralized, He just watched as the bomb counted down...
"00:04"
"00:03"
"00:02"
"00:01"

*Camera changes to the view of a bedroom, with a person under a grey blanket on the bed*

All of a sudden a person jumped up from under the bed, yelling "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" And sweating alot, it was Terra! Terra stopped yelling and looked around, "What in the world?!" He asked himself, noticing he was in his bedroom, he wiped some sweat off his his forehead, "It was only a dream..." He said to himself.

*Camera skips forwards to the kitchen*

Terra came in the Kitchen, dressed in his favorite jacket, pants, gloves, and shoes. A light purple female hedgehog dressed in a light blue skirt and a light blue shirt and slightly smaller then Terra looked at him, "What was all that yelling?" She asked him, "Nothing, mom" Terra replied as he got out a cerel box and poured some in his bowl. Terra's mom looked at Terra, uncertain, then just walked over to the toaster, pulled out her waffles and osme syrup and sat down next to Terra. Terra quickly finished his bowl of cereal and walked over to the closet, he opened it and pulled out a weird looking board, "Where are you going?" Terra's mom asked, "I wanna test this thig out, Please mom! You're going to be at work anyways" Terra begged, Terra's mom thought it over for a second, then gave in, "Alright" She said, "Thanks mom!" Terra thanked her, then ran out the door with his board, grinning.

*Camera changes to outside*

Terra threw his board on the ground, it looked like it was going to smash into the ground but a blue light turned on beneath it and the board started hovering about a foot off the ground, "Good, it works" Terra grinned, he got on top of it, putting his feet in two spots that were meant for his feet, "Now let's just see how well it handles" Terra said to himself. Terra pushed his front foot down and the hoverboard shot off, Terra couldn't help but smile, he pushed his foot down even harder, causing the board to go even faster, Terra started dodging obstacles and people, he then saw a trashcan, he pushed down hard with his back foot and the hoverboard flew over the trashcan, then landed back on the floor. Terra turned his head back towards the trashcan, "Awesome!" He exclaimed, then he looked forwards again, seeing a man right infront of him, he accidently rammed into him and fell off his hoverboard, "I'm so sorry!" Terra apologized, then he noticed the man was wearing a black suit, and looked just like the person in his dream. Terra's eyes got huge, the man picked up Terra's board, handed it back to Terra then ran off. Terra stood there in shock, watching the man run off until he was out of sight, then he finally came to, "Woah...!" He mumbled to himself, "That was weird..." Terra said to himself, not believing what he just saw.

Terra threw his hoverboard back on the ground, got on it, then chased after the man in the suit. Terra kept riding 'til he reached the alleyway the man turned into, he stopped then looked down the alley, the man was nowhere in sight and it was a dead end, "Weird... I think I'm halucinating..." Terra mumbled to himself, then rode back to his house.

The end of Chapter Two...
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content