||||ONE||||

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

||||ONE||||

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:26 am

You don't know who you are.

You don't know where you are.

You don't know what's going on.

You're unconcious.

You don't remember anything.

The main question is: Will you survive?

(Sidenote: Please post the option choices only. Nothing commenting on the adventure, etc.)
================================================================================================================================================

||--BEGIN--||



You wake up, your hands, arms and legs feeling as if they're covered in mud. As you lift yourself up, you realise there is something on your face which is preventing you from seeing anything. You feel around your body to find out you're wearing a thin t-shirt with trousers and boots. You're cold, all you can hear is the very faint breeze and your own breathing, you're hungry and you're shivering.

- Feel around the environment
- Try taking the mask off
avatar
|]_/-\_|\|
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2010-08-25

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
0/0  (0/0)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by SauronRevo on Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:45 am

Try taking the mask off
avatar
SauronRevo
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1733
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 19
Location : Day-dreaming in Mobius...

Main Protagonist
Name:: Sauron Revo
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:37 am

The mask came off easily, it wasn't strapped on. You notice that it is very dark at night, the moon is shining and revealing that you're in a forest full of dead trees. As you turn round, you see a dark, boarded up house in the distance.

- Make your way toward the house
- Turn around and try running out of the forest
avatar
|]_/-\_|\|
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2010-08-25

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
0/0  (0/0)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by SauronRevo on Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:09 am

Make your way toward the house
avatar
SauronRevo
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1733
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 19
Location : Day-dreaming in Mobius...

Main Protagonist
Name:: Sauron Revo
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:29 am

There was a hole that you could have fallen in, but luckily you avoid it. Once you get to the house, you see that there aren't any lights on. As you walk up to the door, you see that it too is boarded up.

- Try ripping off the boards
- Look for a different way in
avatar
|]_/-\_|\|
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2010-08-25

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
0/0  (0/0)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by SauronRevo on Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:32 am

Blow up the house WITH MAH LAZAH!!!

... Oh, not an option? Sorry...

Try ripping off the boards
avatar
SauronRevo
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1733
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 19
Location : Day-dreaming in Mobius...

Main Protagonist
Name:: Sauron Revo
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:42 pm

Luckily, the boards came off pretty easily. You walk into the house to see it's very dark, the carpet's been torn up and the wallpaper too. There's a staircase to the right with a door underneath and a door on the left hand side of the room.

- Go up the stairs
- Try the door under the stairs
- Try the door on the left
avatar
|]_/-\_|\|
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2010-08-25

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
0/0  (0/0)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by SauronRevo on Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:32 am

Go up the stairs
avatar
SauronRevo
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1733
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 19
Location : Day-dreaming in Mobius...

Main Protagonist
Name:: Sauron Revo
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:26 am

Going up the stairs, you see a door* at the end of the landing and one on the right. The one at the end has a padlock on it and looks sturdy.

- Go through the door on the right
- Go back downstairs


Last edited by ... on Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : * Was accidentally put as two doors. This could lead to confusion.)
avatar
|]_/-\_|\|
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2010-08-25

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
0/0  (0/0)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by SauronRevo on Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:07 am

Go through the door on the right
avatar
SauronRevo
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1733
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 19
Location : Day-dreaming in Mobius...

Main Protagonist
Name:: Sauron Revo
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:36 am

You go through the door on the right. It's a small room, on the other end of the room is a large set of filing cabinets, on the left is a computer sat on a desk with a piece of paper next to it.

- Look through the filing cabinets
- Check the computer
- Check the piece of paper
avatar
|]_/-\_|\|
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2010-08-25

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
0/0  (0/0)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by SauronRevo on Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:04 am

Check the piece of paper
avatar
SauronRevo
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1733
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 19
Location : Day-dreaming in Mobius...

Main Protagonist
Name:: Sauron Revo
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:27 am

You turn over the piece of paper. On it is written in bold: "FEELING LUCKY?" The monitor is on, asking just for the password. There are a list of passwords on the sheet that you need to imput:

- SLOT991
- SLAPPY3
- 7SEVEN7
- N.O.N.E
- 1234567
- 7654321
- JR221.K
- F*a2!G@
- A$$@U1T

Or...

- Leave the computer alone and try the cabinets
- Leave the room
avatar
|]_/-\_|\|
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2010-08-25

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
0/0  (0/0)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by SauronRevo on Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:40 am

Leave the computer alone and try the cabinets
avatar
SauronRevo
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1733
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 19
Location : Day-dreaming in Mobius...

Main Protagonist
Name:: Sauron Revo
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:59 am

Looking at the cabinets, you see that all of them except one have a red light by the handle. You open the one that doesn't have a light by it, seeing a diagram showing what appears to be an explosion as the cabinet is pulled out. You turn the diagram over with the words "Only one has the key. Only two are empty. The rest could be your last" in bold on the back.

There's five columns of five cabinets.

- Try a cabinet [Name what number column (1 left, 5 right) and what cabinet in the column (1 top, 5 bottom)
- Leave the cabinets alone and try the computer
- Leave the room
avatar
|]_/-\_|\|
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2010-08-25

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
0/0  (0/0)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by SauronRevo on Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:35 am

Try cabinet 3, 3
avatar
SauronRevo
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1733
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 19
Location : Day-dreaming in Mobius...

Main Protagonist
Name:: Sauron Revo
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:34 am

You open the cabinet, luckily it's empty.

- Try another cubpoard
- Leave the cabinets and try the computer
- Leave the room
avatar
|]_/-\_|\|
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2010-08-25

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
0/0  (0/0)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by SauronRevo on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:48 pm

Leave the room
avatar
SauronRevo
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1733
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 19
Location : Day-dreaming in Mobius...

Main Protagonist
Name:: Sauron Revo
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:41 am

You go back out of the room.

- Go to the door with the lock
- Go downstairs
avatar
|]_/-\_|\|
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2010-08-25

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
0/0  (0/0)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by SauronRevo on Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:31 am

Go to the door with the lock
avatar
SauronRevo
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1733
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 19
Location : Day-dreaming in Mobius...

Main Protagonist
Name:: Sauron Revo
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:09 pm

You walk up to the door with the lock. As mentioned before, it does look very sturdy.

- See if there's any key nearby
- Try busting down the door
- Leave the door
avatar
|]_/-\_|\|
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2010-08-25

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
0/0  (0/0)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by SauronRevo on Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:55 pm

Try busting down the door
avatar
SauronRevo
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1733
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 19
Location : Day-dreaming in Mobius...

Main Protagonist
Name:: Sauron Revo
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:56 am

You try your best to kick the door down and even try charging through it, but it doesn't work. The door must be reinforced.

- Go downstairs
- Try the room with the computer and the cabinets again
avatar
|]_/-\_|\|
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2010-08-25

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
0/0  (0/0)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by SauronRevo on Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:02 am

Go downstairs
avatar
SauronRevo
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1733
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 19
Location : Day-dreaming in Mobius...

Main Protagonist
Name:: Sauron Revo
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:38 am

You go downstairs.

- Try the door under the stairs
- Try the door on the left
avatar
|]_/-\_|\|
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2010-08-25

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
0/0  (0/0)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum