||||ONE||||

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by SauronRevo on Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:17 am

Try the door under the stairs
avatar
SauronRevo
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1733
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 19
Location : Day-dreaming in Mobius...

Main Protagonist
Name:: Sauron Revo
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:14 am

The door opens, luckily. You see a row of faint blue lights descending down a flight of stairs. You can't see the end to the stairs... it almost looks like an optical illusion.

- Go down the stairs
- Close the door
avatar
|]_/-\_|\|
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2010-08-25

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
0/0  (0/0)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by SauronRevo on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:18 am

Go down the stairs
avatar
SauronRevo
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1733
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 19
Location : Day-dreaming in Mobius...

Main Protagonist
Name:: Sauron Revo
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:23 am

You go down the stairs. It takes about 5 minutes before you find there's a solid titanium elevator door. It has a ten digit keypad on the left, asking for a password. Strangely, you get the feeling that one of the rooms has the password in it.

- Try putting in a code
- Go back up the stairs
avatar
|]_/-\_|\|
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2010-08-25

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
0/0  (0/0)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by SauronRevo on Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:27 am

Try putting in a code
avatar
SauronRevo
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1733
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 19
Location : Day-dreaming in Mobius...

Main Protagonist
Name:: Sauron Revo
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:30 am

You try all sorts of codes, even the ones you can remember that were written on the piece of paper. No avail. You go back up the stairs, and when you get to the top you see that the door opposite you has now been smashed down. Strange.

- Go through the door
- Go up the stairs
- Give up and leave
avatar
|]_/-\_|\|
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2010-08-25

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
0/0  (0/0)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by SauronRevo on Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:39 am

Go through the door
avatar
SauronRevo
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1733
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 19
Location : Day-dreaming in Mobius...

Main Protagonist
Name:: Sauron Revo
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:43 am

You go through the door to see there's a room full of lasers. It looks like it may take a while to get to the other side, but there's a box with no lock on the other end. There's two ways to start...

- Try diving through a circle with a large cluster of lasers.
- Crawl under a laser, getting to a clear space from the floor.
avatar
|]_/-\_|\|
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2010-08-25

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
0/0  (0/0)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by SauronRevo on Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:45 am

Crawl under a laser, getting to a clear space from the floor.
avatar
SauronRevo
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1733
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 19
Location : Day-dreaming in Mobius...

Main Protagonist
Name:: Sauron Revo
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:47 am

You do just that. As you're about to stand up, you can hear there are several lasers hovering over your head.

- Crawl to the left, next to one side of the room.
- Crawl to the right, where it appears to be clear.
avatar
|]_/-\_|\|
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2010-08-25

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
0/0  (0/0)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by SauronRevo on Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:49 am

Crawl to the right, where it appears to be clear.
avatar
SauronRevo
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1733
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 19
Location : Day-dreaming in Mobius...

Main Protagonist
Name:: Sauron Revo
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:56 am

You crawl to the right, but you notice that from there there really isn't anywhere to go from there. You can hear that the lasers are even closer over the head. You crawl back and go the other way, and as you stand up there's a clear view of the room.

- Go ahead a couple of feet where there aren't any lasers.
- Try jumping over several lasers, making the gap between you and the box a lot shorter.
avatar
|]_/-\_|\|
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2010-08-25

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
0/0  (0/0)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by SauronRevo on Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:21 am

Try jumping over several lasers, making the gap between you and the box a lot shorter.
avatar
SauronRevo
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1733
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 19
Location : Day-dreaming in Mobius...

Main Protagonist
Name:: Sauron Revo
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:23 am

You do just that. Amazingly, you land a mere inch away from a laser that's hovering in front of your face. You stand up, lucking not interrupting a laser.

- Take three very careful steps toward the box over several spread out lasers
- Squeeze through a gap on the right
avatar
|]_/-\_|\|
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2010-08-25

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
0/0  (0/0)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by SauronRevo on Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:31 am

Take three very careful steps toward the box over several spread out lasers
avatar
SauronRevo
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1733
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 19
Location : Day-dreaming in Mobius...

Main Protagonist
Name:: Sauron Revo
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:37 am

As you take your third step, you almost step on what looked like a flickering laser. You won't be able to step over this one without putting your foot in more lasers.

- Continue
- Take a step back
avatar
|]_/-\_|\|
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2010-08-25

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
0/0  (0/0)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by SauronRevo on Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:39 am

Take a step back
avatar
SauronRevo
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1733
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 19
Location : Day-dreaming in Mobius...

Main Protagonist
Name:: Sauron Revo
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:42 am

You take a step back and decide to squeeze through the gap on the right. There's a big clearing ahead, but you know you'll have to step over what seemed to be that flickering laser.

- Take a small step over the laser then jump forward.
- Take two big steps forward.
- Just walk forward to the back wall.
avatar
|]_/-\_|\|
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2010-08-25

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
0/0  (0/0)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by SauronRevo on Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:44 am

Take two big steps forward.
avatar
SauronRevo
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1733
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 19
Location : Day-dreaming in Mobius...

Main Protagonist
Name:: Sauron Revo
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:49 am

You take two big steps forward and, luckily, don't set off any alarm. You turn left and crouch underneath the last laser, getting to the box.

- Open the box
- Slowly peek inside
avatar
|]_/-\_|\|
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2010-08-25

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
0/0  (0/0)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by SauronRevo on Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:23 am

Slowly peek inside
avatar
SauronRevo
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1733
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 19
Location : Day-dreaming in Mobius...

Main Protagonist
Name:: Sauron Revo
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:37 pm

There is just a letter with words on it, nothing more, nothing less.

- Take the letter out.
- Try reading the note from in there.
avatar
|]_/-\_|\|
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2010-08-25

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
0/0  (0/0)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by SauronRevo on Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:58 am

Take the letter out.
avatar
SauronRevo
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1733
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 19
Location : Day-dreaming in Mobius...

Main Protagonist
Name:: Sauron Revo
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:56 am

On it in bold is written: "15826". You put it back in your pocket for later, but luckily for you the lasers shut down.

- Walk out
- Inspect the room for anything else
avatar
|]_/-\_|\|
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2010-08-25

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
0/0  (0/0)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by SauronRevo on Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:12 am

Inspect the room for anything else
avatar
SauronRevo
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1733
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 19
Location : Day-dreaming in Mobius...

Main Protagonist
Name:: Sauron Revo
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum