||||ONE||||

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:16 am

You look around, but can't find anything else. With nothing else to do, you leave the room.

- Go down the stairs under the staircase
- Go up the staircase
- Leave the house
avatar
|]_/-\_|\|
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2010-08-25

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
0/0  (0/0)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by SauronRevo on Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:16 am

Go down the stairs under the staircase
avatar
SauronRevo
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1733
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 19
Location : Day-dreaming in Mobius...

Main Protagonist
Name:: Sauron Revo
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:57 am

You go all the way down the staircase, eventually reaching the same door after a few minutes. You input the code, having nothing else to do, and the metal door opens to reveal the small elevator.

- Have a look round the house one last time
- Go in [Note: Once you go down, you won't be able to come back up. You will be stuck in the next phase until you can successfully pass it.]
avatar
|]_/-\_|\|
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2010-08-25

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
0/0  (0/0)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by SauronRevo on Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:29 am

Go in
avatar
SauronRevo
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1733
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 19
Location : Day-dreaming in Mobius...

Main Protagonist
Name:: Sauron Revo
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:08 pm

You go in, looking around. It's polished to look better than new, with a circle of neon lights around you. As you step into the middle, the door closes shut. It isn't long after before you feel the elevator going down.
"You have passed test 1, Subject T-031." You hear a calm male voice coming from the speakers. "In order for you to be in peak condition for the upcoming test, you will be put to sleep." ... Strangely from some unknown spots, a red gas pours in. You try holding your breath and swatting some of the gas away, but you have to give in. As you breath it in, you feel very woozy. It only takes about ten seconds before you fall on your back, asleep.

[I'll continue this tomorrow: Just a couple more things I need to sort out in this area so it isn't too complicated.]
avatar
|]_/-\_|\|
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2010-08-25

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
0/0  (0/0)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:48 am

||||PART 1 - QUESTIONS||||

You wake up... your eyesight is blurred, your head is spinning and you're seeing stars, but you're no longer in the elevator room. You see a bright red neon circle light on the ceiling that's built into a safe-like door, but as you sit up you see one in front of you, two either side and you are also sitting in one. You stand up, stumbling a little, and as you turn round you realise you're in a box-like room with the same circular metal doors in the middle of each wall. It takes a while before your eyesight returns to normal, you're no longer seeing stars and your head is now only aching faintly.

- Inspect the room
- Go up to the first door you see and inspect it
avatar
|]_/-\_|\|
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2010-08-25

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
0/0  (0/0)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by SauronRevo on Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:27 pm

Go up to the first door you see and inspect it
avatar
SauronRevo
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1733
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 19
Location : Day-dreaming in Mobius...

Main Protagonist
Name:: Sauron Revo
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:49 am

Without looking round the room, you walk up to the door. There is a small blue dot in the centre that is the perfect size for your finger. It looks like it could be touch sensitive, but you don't exactly know, do you?

- Touch it and see what happens
- Inspect the room
avatar
|]_/-\_|\|
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2010-08-25

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
0/0  (0/0)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by SauronRevo on Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:28 am

Touch it and see what happens
avatar
SauronRevo
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1733
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 19
Location : Day-dreaming in Mobius...

Main Protagonist
Name:: Sauron Revo
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:39 am

You touch it. There's almost no delay as the door quickly splits in two and reveals what looks like another room, only with red lights instead.

- Go through
- Take one last look around the room
avatar
|]_/-\_|\|
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2010-08-25

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
0/0  (0/0)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by SauronRevo on Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:43 am

Go through
avatar
SauronRevo
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1733
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 19
Location : Day-dreaming in Mobius...

Main Protagonist
Name:: Sauron Revo
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:49 am

You go through, at first thinking the other room is empty. However, shortly after, the door closes behind you. It only takes a matter of seconds before you hear a short high-pitched whining voice. You have no idea what happens after as the entire room violently explodes, you being caught in the middle.


--TRY AGAIN--
avatar
|]_/-\_|\|
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2010-08-25

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
0/0  (0/0)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by SauronRevo on Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:58 am

Awww man... Lol well that was fun
avatar
SauronRevo
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1733
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 19
Location : Day-dreaming in Mobius...

Main Protagonist
Name:: Sauron Revo
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:39 am

(Considering how there's only one other option)

You study the room carefully before making your decision. You see that there is a red hand print on the left hand side door, with no other doors having the same thing.

- Go through that door
- Try another door
avatar
|]_/-\_|\|
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2010-08-25

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
0/0  (0/0)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by SauronRevo on Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:46 am

Go through that door
avatar
SauronRevo
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1733
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 19
Location : Day-dreaming in Mobius...

Main Protagonist
Name:: Sauron Revo
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:11 am

You do the same as you did before, stepping through the door slowly. You take your first step into the centre of the room, closing your eyes and praying nothing will happen... luckily, nothing. The room has yellow lights rather than blue lights. As you look round for the same hand print, you find that it's on the floor, right between your feet.

- Go down
- Try a different door [specify]
avatar
|]_/-\_|\|
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2010-08-25

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
0/0  (0/0)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by SauronRevo on Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:40 am

Go down
avatar
SauronRevo
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1733
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 19
Location : Day-dreaming in Mobius...

Main Protagonist
Name:: Sauron Revo
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:37 am

You open the door and drop down to the floor below. Luckily, you don't break any bones but your right foot is stinging. The lights are now purple. You look round for the hand print, but instead you find there's several on the door behind you, collectively looking like the person crawled there.

- Go through the door
- Try another door [Specify]
avatar
|]_/-\_|\|
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2010-08-25

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
0/0  (0/0)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by SauronRevo on Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:58 am

Go through the door
avatar
SauronRevo
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1733
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 19
Location : Day-dreaming in Mobius...

Main Protagonist
Name:: Sauron Revo
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:31 am

Again, you go through, the lights being white. It's clear as to where to go next as you follow the hand prints through two other rooms, until you see the legs of a crushed body by a door. There's a lot of blood on the centre of the door, and it looks rather... suspicious.

- Go through the door
- Open the door, but don't go through it yet
- Try another door
avatar
|]_/-\_|\|
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2010-08-25

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
0/0  (0/0)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by SauronRevo on Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:43 am

Open the door, but don't go through it yet
avatar
SauronRevo
High Member of the forums
High Member of the forums

Posts : 1733
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 19
Location : Day-dreaming in Mobius...

Main Protagonist
Name:: Sauron Revo
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)
Age:: Unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ||||ONE||||

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum