The Trucido War [StH RP]

Page 41 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Trucido War [StH RP]

Post by Dex on Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:04 am

Ryu

I looked at the other man behind us as the gun went off. Lucky that armour is tough.. Glancing at the others I wondered what was going to happen now.
Dex
High Member of the forums

Main Protagonist
Name:: Dex
Health:
3500/3500  (3500/3500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:22 am

"Alright, alright, everyone calm down. Nobody is here to harm anyone." The Wraith spoke up, putting his crossbow over his shoulder.
"We're looking." Servahl answered the man's question, despite being very vague.
"... L-looking for... what?"
"We asked first!" Jetzii exclaimed, slowly putting his weapon away as did Servahl, at last. "We don't trust you enough to tell you what we're up to..." ... "... What are we doing here?" He asked Servahl. The Judge looked over to the white hedgehog, not amused by how clueless he was. He looked back round to the man, who had gone over to pick up his rifle.
"We require a map and some intel or data." He demanded. "I'll explain once both of those have been provided." He tried easing the tension, loosening himself up. Even if either of the two men fired a shot, they'd both be dead anyway and they knew that.
"I see." The man looked over to the hardened one, who seemed to be slowly shaking his head. "Bah... follow me, I've got what you need."
"Thank you." Atika was grateful that they were providing some assistance, something she didn't think was going to be given to them this easily at this time.

The man took the group past the van, toward a particular building that really didn't look any different to any of the others... but inside was a completely different story.
"This is our command post," He revealed his identity to the group. There were several computers set up across the room, each with varying wires attached either between each other, through the walls or into this large bulk of hardware located below a large table in the centre of the room.
"You... you guys are part of the military?" Atika was surprised. She honestly thought they were just two random tourists who'd been stuck here from the war. "No wonder you don't seem like locals."
"Yes. We were situated here to report activity. Other than the odd drone you must have seen out there earlier, there's never really anything to report. Now, however, we'll have to report--"
"You don't want to do that." Servahl interrupted him. "If the enemy knows what we've been doing, they'll track us down and either kill us or force us to reveal our hand."
"... You know we can take them on, right." Jetzii said with confidence. "Relax, we'll smash--"
"I KNOW they have a lot more for us than we might be able to guess." Servahl silenced him. "We may be strong but with what we have so far, it only serves as a delayer."
"... Unfortunately, you're right." The man added on to his comment, with remorse. "We've been given reports to look out for entire fleets, both from outer space and across the seas. They're pouring in more and more units as we speak."
"Which is why we have to act fast," The Judge walked further into the room. "Where's your map?"
|]_/-\_|\|

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SauronRevo on Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:12 am

The hooded figure looked at the barely visible silhouette of a large creature sitting in a chair. The room was near pitch black with the only source of light being the gaps at the bottom and side of the door from which the figure entered.
"Did everything go as planned?" the silhouette in the chair asked in a threatening tone.
"Yes, sir. We got the scans and he wasn't even aware of it."
"And?"
"He's incredible! I've never seen such high levels in a natural being! With a little work from the machine he would be absolutely perfect."
"What about the girl?"
"She's perfect! She's ready to go, we just need to work out the kinks in the machines."
"Then get on it! I want this machine done as soon as possible! And I want to be notified the second it's done!"
"Yes, sir! I'll get right on it!" The hooded figure turned and walked out the door, heading straight for the lab.
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Name:: Sauron Revo
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex on Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:26 am

Ryu

Following thee others I glanced around and narrowed my eyes. There in the distance was that figure again, watching. I clenched my hands into fists and then watched as it vanished once more in what appeared to be a spark of electricity. "What the hell was that..?" Sighing I stepped inside and raised an eyebrow looking at the room.
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:
3500/3500  (3500/3500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:07 pm

The man placed a detailed map of West Africa over the table. He had already stuck a red dot on the location of where they were on the map, right on the edge of Western Sahara.
"That's where we are now," He explained, placing his finger down next to the dot in case anyone missed it. "Where is it you're planning on going?"
"We need a route into Bamako."
"Bamako in Mali?" ... The man didn't dare question their motives, he didn't exactly want any part of their business as he wanted them in his. "I would suggest going down through Mauritania then Senegal. Most of Mauritania's swarming with Q.M.E so avoid heading any further inland, but if you want to be daring and risk your lives so soon then don't say I didn't warn you. And even if it may be the safest route, be careful when you're going south."
"...?" Servahl looked down to the man, as if he'd forgotten about his warning already.
"The Scorned have expanded ever since the war began."
"... The Who?" Atika asked. Servahl turned round, weighing up the options. There was already a chance the Q.M.E knew about the group and what they were capable of, but then again there was the, albeit very slim, chance that they could sneak through Q.M.E territory.
"The risk would be too high," Servahl's Wraith consulted him, already knowing what he was thinking. "One alarm and we won't have the end of it until we're all dead. We'll have enough to worry about travelling south." ... Servahl turned round to the men by the table, looking at the map themselves.
"We need some transport."

=====

"Our scout's detected foreign activity at CTG-04... we've confirmed it to be Sigma squad."
|]_/-\_|\|

Main Protagonist
Health:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SauronRevo on Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:34 am

(I don't have time to post, but I just wanted to let you know that I'll be at church camp until Friday afternoon, so I won't be on until then. Feel free to go on without me until I get back)
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex on Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:38 am

(MMk)
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:
3500/3500  (3500/3500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex on Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:44 am

Ryu

"Well if we need to stay under the radar I COULD try and bring in some land transport like an armoured truck or something or I could teleport us again perhaps?" I glanced around the room at the group.
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:
3500/3500  (3500/3500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex on Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:26 am

(Hello?)
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:
3500/3500  (3500/3500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex on Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:23 am

(Guys .-.? )
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:
3500/3500  (3500/3500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:36 am

"..." The two men looked at each other uneasily. They looked back at Ryu, certainly not with optimistic expressions. "Did you say you can teleport?" The quieter man asked.
"Yeah, he's practically a superhuman machine." Atika answered, walking forward. Again, the two men looked at each other with just as much worry on their faces.
"Then you need to be very careful."

A low droning buzz of an alarm briefly sounded like a knife through the awkward tension that had suddenly arisen in the room.
"OPN-328 is picking up activity, that's about 500 miles north of here. I'd recommend you leave here sooner rather than later." The man explained to them, walking out of the building swiftly as he pulled a set of keys from the cabinet just on the inside.
"Woah, wait, what've they picked up?" Atika asked, discomforted by the sudden, vaguely explained change in pace.
"Don't worry, point is you need to get out of here. Things can move very fast around here."

"But we can get transport sent here easy!"
"They'll pick up on it, the vehicles we have already been here and they don't have any fancy gadgets or weapons attached to them, so they won't be a threat to them in their eyes. You can take two of our 4x4's."
|]_/-\_|\|

Main Protagonist
Health:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex on Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:11 pm

(That was fun.. just spent 2 days trying to log back in cause I couldn't reset my password >.>)

Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:
3500/3500  (3500/3500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SauronRevo on Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:12 am

(Sorry guys, it's just been a bit hectic lately and whenever I did have time to post I forgot about it or really didn't feel like it (just wanted to be lazy and do nothing lol). I should be posting more now. But yeah, I hate when that happens. I currently can't log into Skype because I forgot my password and I asked for a reset twice about 2 days ago and still haven't gotten a single email from them :/ )

Mattias looked around at the group, trying to comprehend everything that was going on.
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex on Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:26 am

Ryu

I ran a hand through my hair thinking. "Well that escalated rather quickly.. I frowned glancing at the two men then the group.
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:
3500/3500  (3500/3500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SauronRevo on Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:33 am

(Sorry, I was at my uncle's house hanging out with my cousins over the weekend. It was pretty fun! We got to go to a (American) football game, which was fun even though I'm not into sports, and we got to go roller skating, which I'm no good at lol, and we got to see the new movie Pixels, which was really good!)

"Uh, guys... What's going on?" Mattias finally asked the question that he had been thinking for what felt like forever.
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex on Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:11 am

(Anyone around? :p)
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:
3500/3500  (3500/3500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SauronRevo on Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:05 am

(I'm still around. I've gotten better about checking this site daily (except Sundays, 'cause I'm too busy then). So, how have you been, Dex?)
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex on Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:30 am

(Been good :) Working hard Razz wbu?)
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:
3500/3500  (3500/3500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SauronRevo on Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:54 pm

(That's good :) Been slacking off and enjoying my summer lol)
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex on Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:59 am

(Haha XD)
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:
3500/3500  (3500/3500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SauronRevo on Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:41 am

(Yeah, I actually start school exactly one week from now. I'm sooooo excited :/ )
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:49 am

(agh fudge, SORRY GUYS... also my last post was terrible and I promise I'll never make another post so disorganised and confusing)

"We're getting out of here!" Jetzii responded to Matt.
"Who's driving?"
"I'll take one car since I've actually got a driver's license," Atika held her hand out as she caught a pair of keys. "Matt, you able to drive?"
They opened up the garage. Inside were three matte-black, armoured SUVs and a pickup of varying size and manufacturer, complete with bull-bars, flood-lights and two spare tyres on each. You'd have thought they would all be the same considering the two men were part of a higher military organisation, but resources did seem scarce around here... perhaps this was the best they could get their hands on.
"We would give you the pickup but we wouldn't have any proper firepower to defend ourselves with. All the vehicles have extra weaponry and equipment stored in the boot in case you need anything else while you're out there." The man was fairly reluctant to give the vehicles away, and with good reason. However he had a strong feeling he knew what the Judge was planning. It would definitely help with both their causes.

Atika hopped into her vehicle with Jetzii taking the passenger seat. Servahl and the Wraith both went in a seperate vehicle each as they both literally weighed a ton each.
|]_/-\_|\|

Main Protagonist
Health:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex on Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:55 am

(NP :p and it wasn't that bad .-.)