The Trucido War [StH RP]

Page 39 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Trucido War [StH RP]

Post by Dex on Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:47 am

(Hi welcome back :D and no I don't have one :c)
Dex
High Member of the forums

Main Protagonist
Name:: Dex
Health:
3500/3500  (3500/3500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:53 am

==========

In a fortified Q.M.E base...

"We've discovered 4 potential threats:" A cyborg was issuing a presentation to several commanders and generals in the same room, each of similar size unlike the Domarian commanders. "There is a group of 5 that're currently making ways around the globe, presumably in search of allies to help in the war which they are... well, they're not going to win it any time soon to say the least." An image of all 5 - Servahl, Ryu, Mattias, Atika and Jetzii appeared on the holograph in the middle of the table for all to see.
"The Sidusians have a very stubborn way of fighting us, from what I witnessed during our siege on the United Kingdom," One of the commanders spoke up, referencing to the ongoing war there. "We will find them out easily."
"And the other 3 threats?" A more relaxed, calculating general spoke up, clearly with much more experience than the others.

"There is another cyborg... although he is nothing like our cyborgs." A picture of a fully armoured, gun-grey coloured cyborg with metal wings and a jetpack with jetboots was shown mid-flight, although the image was fairly blurred due to the speed the cyborg must have been going at. "This one has already shown it's potential to us. He's the explanation for our delayed capture of Vientiane. He wiped out more than 6'000 of our Spartan Class units, 1'000 Rover class units, 20 entire squadrons of Soarer Class units, he even destroyed one of the ABAS' we deployed there. We must take care of him."
"We'll deploy one of our Hunters. They can take him down."

"... And the other two?"
"I don't need to even mention the Domarians. They'll show up on-planet before we know it, and they'll be looking for those Chaos Emeralds too. The last one is, in my opinion, our enigma we need to crack..."

A holographic image of a dark red hedgehog appeared... he had jet-black veins, arteries and markings appearing all over him, with whited-out eyes and hands which were both wielding pitch-black energy balls.

"This was what destroyed everything, including all our mobilised units, in Nairobi." ... The commanders didn't seem to have any kind of answer to this. The hedgehog seemed far too powerful to just send a Hunter or unleash an army upon. "He's only appeared here, yet for some strange reason he hasn't made an appearance anywhere else. We have no choice but to treat him as the highest threat level. But he won't just be attacking us." Upon saying that, all the commanders and generals in the room turned their gaze to the cyborg. "He's unpredictable."

==========

(A moment for you two to progress any backstories that you want to develop, this'll be a time skip since nothing will really happen during their journey over the seas, unless either of you have something in mind.)
|]_/-\_|\|

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex on Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:46 am

(I'm tempted to introduce another group in this but I'm not sure. What's the OP limit here? Cause the people who make up this small organization are powerhouses.)
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:
3500/3500  (3500/3500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SauronRevo on Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:16 am

(Oooo! That gives me an idea! I could bring Vortex into this as well (if that's okay))
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Name:: Sauron Revo
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:23 am

(Eeeehhhh... I'm trying to be restrictive on how powerful people are, but at the same time letting there be some level of freedom. I mean, I have got a couple of pretty OP guys lined up but they're mainly for plot purposes. As long as they're not planet-destroying behemoths or anything and as long as there's a way of defeating them, they should be ok. And sure thing with the Vortex group. My main reccomendation would be to just not over-complicate it all. I've got a fairly basic story for now but I'm gonna be adding a couple of sub-plots later on, but I can swap/change either of them depending on what happens. I might not even need to use them.)
|]_/-\_|\|

Main Protagonist
Health:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex on Fri May 01, 2015 6:26 am

(Ah yeah the people in this group do indeed have that type of power BUT I can power them down I guess, plus there not going to be trying to kill everyone Razz )
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:
3500/3500  (3500/3500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Fri May 01, 2015 8:40 am

(Alright, well it's a green light.)
|]_/-\_|\|

Main Protagonist
Health:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SauronRevo on Mon May 18, 2015 6:17 am

(Oh, by the way, how was Florida, Dan? And quick question, what is the name of the group we're fighting for? The Resistance?)
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Wed May 20, 2015 6:02 am

(Yeah, t'was good thanks. And so far there ain't no single "group" as such, other than Dex's current faction the team's fighting for right now. Different groups are gonna start coming together here and there, though.)
|]_/-\_|\|

Main Protagonist
Health:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SauronRevo on Wed May 20, 2015 7:47 am

(That's good :)  And okay, thanks)

King sat at the head of a large, rounded-rectangular table.  In the rest of the seats around the table sat the top agents of Vortex.  "A war is going on right now and we need to be ready for it.  Pretty soon, we're going to be dragged into it whether we're ready or not.  I'd rather choose when we enter than be taken by surprise.  Right now, the Q.M.E. are our main enemies.  I want all of you to gather any information you can on them and we will see what we can do from there."

"What if someone else gets in our way?" asked Horus.

"If someone gets in your way, do what you need to.  Others are either going to be with us or against us.  There is no "neutral" in war."

A chameleon on the other side of the table spoke up, "I've heard that the Q.M.E. are really powerful.  They destroyed Las Vegas!  Do we have anything to combat them?"

"That is what the reconnaissance is for.  We will learn what equipment and strategies they use and make our own strategies and equipment to counter them."

"Right, but do we have any equipment to use right now in case of any attacks?"

"We have some new technology and weapons being created as we speak.  They should be done very soon.  Until then, your current equipment should be fine against smaller numbers," King pressed a button and a hologram was projected above the middle of the table.  "Now, here are the current plans."

Last edited by Mattias/Mygrow on Wed May 20, 2015 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Wed May 20, 2015 9:03 am

(Ah. There's a bit of misinformation there, I'm not sure if that's intentional or not, but it's the Q.M.E which are currently on-planet and destroying everything. Domarians are barely even present yet.)
|]_/-\_|\|

Main Protagonist
Health:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SauronRevo on Wed May 20, 2015 3:45 pm

(Yeah, I put the * there because I meant to ask if that was the right group, but then I forgot to do that. I had a feeling it was wrong, but couldn't think of the right name, so I just hoped I was right and was gonna ask. I'll go fix it now)
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Thu May 21, 2015 8:27 am

(Alright. Dex, there anything you wanna post?)
|]_/-\_|\|

Main Protagonist
Health:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex on Thu May 21, 2015 10:48 am

(Yup gonna post now. And that Zebra tho .-. )

Far away...

The rain fell in buckets outside of the hammering down upon the windows, setting up a eerie and sharp mood to the evening. On the roof, and walking the perimeter of the building, a skyscraper, men in suits and wearing night vision goggles kept a leery eye on the surroundings, searching for anything which may get close to the large tall structure.
“All clear out here.” One of the men said over a comm link in his ear.

“Same here, East all clear.” another said.

“Same in the North and South.” two others said.

Inside the top floor, past the lift and down the brilliant white hall stood two more men in front of a door.

Six shadowy figures sat around a table and at first just stared at each other as if waiting on someone to begin. Lightning flashed outside, illuminating the room slightly before the thunder shook the building, finally one of figures spoke, a female, clearing her throat.

“So it seems we're all here for the same thing. This war that seems to be spreading around the globe...” the woman said.
One of the men nodded and sipped on the red liquid in his glass.
“Indeed, that mess.. I'm still not sure what it has to do with me though and why we need to be here.. It's not as if it concerns us that much?”

“Same here, just why were we all called here anyway?” the second male voice in the room said. As if on cue a view screen lit up, and the silhouette appeared on screen. The voice sounded distorted when it spoke.

“Because my dear sir, this "war" of which you speak and those involved are spreading like wildfire! Have you even bothered to track the events? Already Q.M.E have taken footholds all over the globe AND that mess in Las Vegas?! Were lucky that those two other groups seemed to intervene. And yes you are ALL going to dragged into this whether you like it or not. Now I have know for a fact that a small group." Pictures appeared on the screen of, Ryu, Atika Mattias ,Servahl and Jetzii. "Are travelling to a location somewhere. It appears this group fought against the Q.M.E so hopefully they would be on our side if the need be. However I know each and everyone can hold your own in a fight so we need not concern ourselves with that.. Now I want one of you to go and make contact..." The figure seemed to let their eyes roam over the six. "Ah, yes you will do. Sparks." The figure, a female, in question looked up more and nodded. "More information will come soon. Nova's don't let me down. SuperNova out.." With that the screen went black and the figures looked at each other.

Sparks grinned. "Well guess I better get going. Cya all later" With that she stood up and then vanished.

(Dayum that text wall .-.)

Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:
3500/3500  (3500/3500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Sat May 23, 2015 8:03 am

(Makes for a pleasant change, it reminded me of something from Bloodborne.)

The sun was setting over the sea. Golden sparks of light illuminated the disturbed waters, reflecting onto the underside of the shuttle.
The Wraith, Atika and Jetzii were both asleep. Atika, curled up to herself on her seat with her hands supporting her head. Jetzii, slouched on his seat with his arms dropped and his head tilted back, snoring away. As for Servahl, he was stood up in the pilot doorway, overlooking where they were. The Wraith, with his armour, merely looked as if he was sitting up straight and keeping to himself, but his mind was in deep sleep.
"..." He looked closer at the horizon. There was land, at long last. He turned round to the resting crew. "We're almost there." He raised his voice, just to wake anyone up who was still asleep.
|]_/-\_|\|

Main Protagonist
Health:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex on Sun May 24, 2015 5:48 am

(Ah neato :D )

Ryu

I was sitting in the seat next to the pilot and was thinking deeply, my eyes closed but I was indeed wide awake. Opening my eyes and then turning to gaze around to Servahl I smiled slightly. Standing up and stretching I blinked and nodded. "Finally. What's the plan when we land?"
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:
3500/3500  (3500/3500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SauronRevo on Sun May 24, 2015 7:24 am

Mattias sat up straight and stretched his arms as he woke up. "What's going on?" he asked.
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Sun May 24, 2015 9:45 am

Atika's eyes opened... she sat herself up slowly, rubbing her eye and yawning. She looked at both Ryu and Mattias with groggy surprise.
"... Whhh...?" She'd completely forgot that she had fallen asleep on the shuttle.

"We'll land a few miles outside of Aargub. The location will unlikely be harrassed by hostiles, although we may have to avoid using the shuttle too often now. We certainly won't have flown over here without being picked up on a radar." Servahl revealed the first part of his plan. They could take the shuttle further in-land, but Q.M.E forces were particularly concentrated in the Sahara. He didn't want to risk them stumbling upon an entire base full of enemy robots, they couldn't afford to take that kind of risk just yet.
|]_/-\_|\|

Main Protagonist
Health:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex on Sun May 24, 2015 10:11 am

Ryu

"We'll land where we can then send the shuttle back. We can teleport out if need be.. What do we do when we land?"
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:
3500/3500  (3500/3500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Sun May 31, 2015 2:10 am

"We travel on foot. I'll tell you what to do with the shuttle once we have landed." He made his instructions short but clear. Atika rolled her eyes, slouching back in her seat.
"I'll wake Jet when we get there."
|]_/-\_|\|

Main Protagonist
Health:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:25 am

(Hmm... I think we might have to go on for a bit without Mattias. We'll stop when there's something important coming up but for now there's nothing that'll require much of his attention.)
|]_/-\_|\|

Main Protagonist
Health:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex on Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:06 am

(Ah kk. Finals?)

Ryu

I nodded glancing around at the others thinking.
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:
3500/3500  (3500/3500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:19 am

(Yeah, he's got enough on his mind for now. Same goes for you and I if anything pops up, the RP can just carry on until a major event occurs.)

The landing point was coming close. Looking behind them was still the sea over the coast line, but in front of them... it was nothing but desert. The heat could be seen radiating lightly, obscuring the distance. Luckily, it wasn't too hot due to it being early in the morning, but they were going to need to be careful.

"Look," The Wraith pointed to a small black dot in the sky, far far off over the land. It was moving fairly quickly, with a vapour trail following behind it. "Must be a scout of theirs."
|]_/-\_|\|

Main Protagonist
Health:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex on Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:25 am

Ryu

Looking at the scenery in front I slowly turned my gaze to the dot. "A scout huh.. We'll have to be careful out here"
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:
3500/3500  (3500/3500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:24 am

"We'll land just there." Servahl pointed to a small set of rocks on a small hill, which would provide them cover from the scout in case it was equipped with long-distance scanners or sensors.
Atika elbowed Jetzii once. His snoring stopped... and then continued again.
"Hey!" She elbowed him harder, this time waking him up out of his dozy sleep.
"HAEH--uehhh... wha...?"
"We're almost there." She informed him, frowning at him. He made a loud yawn, stretching his arms out above him.
"At least we don't have to suffer through plane food breakfast." His stomach wanted to agree, but it only growled. "I'm dang hungry."
|]_/-\_|\|

Main Protagonist
Health:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content