The Trucido War [StH RP]

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Trucido War [StH RP]

Post by Dex on Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:30 am

Ryu

I nodded thinking. "In that case let's head that way." The pilot nodded turning the ship slightly around.
Dex
High Member of the forums

Main Protagonist
Name:: Dex
Health:
3500/3500  (3500/3500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SauronRevo on Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:54 pm

(Hey guys, just finished finals! Sorry about that. Only gonna make a small post for now, I'm super tired (I pulled an all-nighter last night and have been up all day today as well). I may end up sleeping most of Saturday as well, so you might not see another real post from me again until Monday. If I have time and am in the mood, I'll try to post before then, but I promise I'll be on Monday at the latest)

Mattias stared outside the window at the landscape below, "This is so cool!" he exclaimed under his breath. Flying was still relatively new to him, and even if there wasn't much to look at outside the window, it still captured his attention.
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Name:: Sauron Revo
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:28 pm

(That's ok mate :) rest :p)
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:
3500/3500  (3500/3500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SauronRevo on Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:18 am

(I'm up! Surprisingly, I only slept for about 9 hours (actually kind of less, because I kept waking up). But I've got some stuff that I have to do right now. I'll try to get back on later today. Also, SUMMER AT LONG LAST! :D I can't wait to do all the stuff I've been planning to do! :) )
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:36 am

(Glad you've got the whole summer now, huh?)

Once they got close to the destination, Servahl got ready to get out. He stood by the exit/entrance, his Wraith right behind him.
"Everyone up!" He called, which encouraged Atika to stand herself up. She stretched out once again, feeling lethargic from the amount of sleep she'd gotten over the journey.
"Come on you lazy boy." She pulled Jetzii up by the arm, who wanted to refuse but knew there wasn't really anything else he could do even if he wanted to. He yawned again, rotating his head around as the back of his neck clicked.
"... It shouldn't spot us." The Wraith knew what the Judge was looking at in the far off distance.
"My only concern is where that scout's been directed from." ... Admittedly, the Sidusians didn't have a whole load of knowledge over the Q.M.E, so Servahl could only make calculated guesses about what they were up to in this area. They needed to tread careful.
|]_/-\_|\|

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex on Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:54 am

Ryu

"Our jammer should keep things at bay for now." I stood my the exit leaning on a frame. "Ok set us down." The pilot nodded and the shuttle began to lower.
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:
3500/3500  (3500/3500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SauronRevo on Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:57 pm

(Very excited!  I plan on really working on my game design stuff (like, trying to make my first actual game), my art, and my handwriting (for the SAT essay next school year))

Mattias stood up and bent backwards at the waist almost 90 degrees until his back cracked.  He walked in place for a bit as well, "It feels good to finally stretch my legs..."
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:46 am

Atika patted Mattias on the back, smiling. She then walked over to Servahl, who was just about to jump out onto the ground.
"Hey," ... Just as the titan was about to drop, he looked round to her, pausing. "We can trust each other properly now... right?"
"..."
"..."
Servahl jumped off. The Wraith turned round, signalling for everyone to follow suit as he waited for them all to jump out first.
"That guy is an asshole." Jetzii said aloud, not really caring if the Judge would hear it. He only walked round to the front of the shuttle instead.
"Keep the shuttle hidden near Dahkla, it's a couple of miles North-West from here. The place will likely be deserted so you will be provided with plenty of cover!" Servahl bellowed to the pilot from outside the cockpit.
|]_/-\_|\|

Main Protagonist
Health:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex on Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:21 am

Ryu

I glanced about and then leapt out of the shuttle landing down hard and nodded to the pilot doing a two finger salute to him. I chuckled slightly at Jetzii's remark but then narrowed my eyes. "What the.." I blinked twice and squinted. I was sure I saw someone in the distance, a small figure that suddenly vanished. "We need to be alert guys."
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:
3500/3500  (3500/3500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SauronRevo on Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:35 am

Mattias gave Atika a puzzled look, but she didn't see it as he walked off. "What was that about?" he mumbled before walking to the back of the shuttle. Mattias looked down to see how far away the ground was before jumping out.
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:49 pm

Jetzii and Atika both jumped out, along with the Wraith after them.
"Hedgehog," Servahl called. Jetzii was the first to respond, looking round to him with an already preset intention on disobeying.
"Huh?"
"I'll need to you to use your speed to scout around the horizon. Make sure that you keep out of range of that scout and do not lose sight of us, we'll be behind you." ... The white hedgehog looked round to Atika, wondering what her opinion on this was. She shrugged her shoulders.
"... Fine..." With a sigh, he zipped off, surprisingly without spraying sand into everyone's eyes.
"Let's advance." Servahl started off in-land, away from the nearby coast behind them.
|]_/-\_|\|

Main Protagonist
Health:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex on Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:40 am

Ryu

I began to follow and looked around. "Any more updates on what were doing here?" I looked Servahl close behind him to his side.
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:
3500/3500  (3500/3500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:40 am

"There's a small village a few miles in that I know well of." Servahl pointed to the horizon, seemingly with nothing there at first... but if you looked really closely, there was just the faintest sign of small buildings in the distance. "I want to look into that first before we venture on." But the Judge wasn't sure being confident about finding people there was an excuse to go this far. The Q.M.E scout surely would have picked anything up by now that was still living there and for all he knew, the place could've been deserted. Still, he had to go with this, he needed the help he was looking for.
|]_/-\_|\|

Main Protagonist
Health:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SauronRevo on Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:11 am

"Where are we going? I don't see anything!" Mattias bent forwards slightly and put his hand over his eyes like a visor, trying to block out the sun to see the village. "Ohhh, I see it now... We have to walk that far?"
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex on Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:29 am

Ryu

I looked ahead my eyes picking up the faintest traces of building in the distance. "We COULD walk or I could teleport us all there."
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:
3500/3500  (3500/3500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:22 am

"Don't teleport us directly into the village - Just quarter of a mile or so outside of it." Servahl suggested. He put his large armoured hand on Ryu's shoulder. "Everyone link up."
"Wait," Atika stopped them. "We should wait for Jetzii to come back."
"... Of course."

A couple of minutes later, Jetzii shot back to where they were.
"There's a van and someone unloading some boxes from it into one of the houses. Nothin' else other than that going on." Jetzii shrugged.
"Good work." Servahl appreciated his co-operation.
"Oh, thank-- ... wait you're giving me credit for once?"
"Alright, everyone link up!" Servahl instructed with just a tad bit more of an optimistic tone compared to his normal, commanding tone. Atika and Jetzii both had each other's hands, whilst the Judge put his hand on both Ryu and Mattias. Atika put her hand on Ryu's hand opposite to the Judge.
"I think the heat's getting to his head." Jetzii murmured in Atika's ear.
|]_/-\_|\|

Main Protagonist
Health:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex on Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:59 am

Ryu

I nodded and looked at the others. "We all linked up. Ok good let's do this" Suddenly we were gone and then appeared not to far from the village. "Everyone ok?" Teleporting with someone else could feel odd sometimes.
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:
3500/3500  (3500/3500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SauronRevo on Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:50 am

Mattias looked around as he took a couple of steps back, "yeah, I'm fine."
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:44 am

"You weren't spotted, were you?" Servahl asked Jetzii with a stern tone as they continued to walk, getting near the first building.
"Nah. Was in and out before anybody would've been able to see me in the first place. Not that I went too far in." ... Perhaps these people weren't under any influence or control from the Q.M.E. If that was the case, this could be an opportunity. "Place does seem a little--"
"Shhh!" Atika stopped behind the group. The Judge, the wraith and the white hedgehog turned round to her, with Jetzii looking back and forth between her and the village briefly.
"... 'Sup?" He shrugged his shoulders, unsure of what disturbed her.
"I can just about hear two people talking."
"Two?" He only remembered seeing one person. That second person could've been asking if the guy by the van had seen anything suspicious... perhaps he was a spy for the Q.M.E.
"Let's be careful. Ready your weapons." Servahl warned them. He drew his gigantic greatsword, with the Wraith readying his spear and sword. Jetzii and Atika both readied their weapons, although Atika knew she didn't have a lot of ammunition left so she needed to be particularly careful.

They went alongside the first building, looking round. Nothing at first, nobody was in sight, but the two men were now audible to the rest of the group. Servahl looked round to the black cat. "Where're they coming from?" He asked. The cat pointed to the right, at an alleyway between two much larger buildings that looked like they had been burgled by a mob  of angry bears, considering the state the walls, the windows and the doors were in.
"Ryu, Atika, you go advance down there and relay to us who or what is down there. We'll move in behind you once the coast is clear."
"Okay." Atika nodded, moving to the front of the group as she waited for Ryu to lead.
|]_/-\_|\|

Main Protagonist
Health:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex on Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:39 am

Ryu

Glancing around I turned around then looked around to Atika when she said shhh. When she mentioned two people talking. I narrowed my eyes listening. "If were going to do this we do it silently. Stealth is key now so we don't raise any alarms." With that I drew out my custom made handgun attaching a suppressor to it. "Looking at Servahl I nodded then looked at Atika. "Let's go" With that I moved forwards to the alleyway silently gun raised.
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:
3500/3500  (3500/3500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:59 am

Atika followed behind closely. There was a large, rusty rubbish bin for them to hide behind, although there was some scuttling that could be heard inside... probably rats.
"..." Atika scanned the area through the otherside of the alleyway, sneaking a little closer herself. "Nothing for now." She waved for the others to come over.
"Anythin' there?" Jetzii asked with a hushed voice as soon as the rest of the party arrived.
"No." Was the cat's response, although she wasn't convinced. As she leaned further round the corner, there was the van which Jetzii had seen. Nobody was anywhere near it, however. "The van Jet was on about's round there," She whispered, pointing to it. "Nobody's there, though."
"Perhaps they did see you." The Wraith whispered to the white hedgehog.
"Naaaah, no way. I was in and out faster than you could blink." ... It was until that moment that something caught the Judge's eye.
"Someone's in there." Servahl spoke up, pointing to one of the buildings on the other side of the clearing.
"... Let's check it out." Atika began for the building.
"Maybe one of you could see what's--"
"HEY!" A voice bellowed from the other side of the alley. The group turned round, seeing an Arabian man with a freaking AK-47 held up at the group. He looked terrified, considering how much his hands were shaking.
"Oh for..." Servahl wasn't impressed.
|]_/-\_|\|

Main Protagonist
Health:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SauronRevo on Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:02 am

(Sorry, I forgot to post and my grandparents were in town for a bit)

Mattias had drawn his Five-seveN as the group entered the alleyway.  When he heard the yelling he practically jumped before turning around and pointing the gun at the man.  Mattias saw the AK-47 and let out a "shoot..."
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex on Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:39 am

(NP :3 )

Ryu

Turning around slowly I gazed at the man and then at the AK-47 pointing at us. Lowering my own gun I stepped forwards looking at him then at his shaking hands. "Calm yourself."
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:
3500/3500  (3500/3500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:26 am

"B-back off!" The man took a step back from Ryu, although he was starting to lower his rifle. Although he looked as if he'd fire a shot any second, Servahl decided to storm right up to him, with the tip of the barrel of the rifle making a light 'ting' as he walked up close.
"You'll put that gun down, NOW!" He roared, terrifying the man only further as he almost dropped his gun. The black cat was fuming at the Judge by now.
"Just stop!" She walked around the side of Servahl, with her hands up. "We don't mean any harm... I'm sorry for his behaviour." This wasn't really doing a lot of help for the man, who was now more confused than scared.

In that instance, a crack of a rifle sounded from the other side of the alleyway, behind the group (again). A bullet pinged off of the back of Servahl's helmet, causing him to turn around and ready his sword with the Wraith also turning round and pointing his crossbow directly at a more hardened-looking man wielding another AK-47.
"No NO NO NO!" The man pleaded, attempting to stop Servahl but mostly calling over to the other guy. "It's okay! They're not the enemy!" He dropped his gun, already fed up of having to hold it as he started speaking Arabic to the other man. The Wraith began to lower his crossbow, with the hardened man doing the same shortly after and easing off.
"... What's going on here?" Atika asked in a calmer voice, lowering her hands and at the same time looking at the back of Servahl's helmet to see if there was any damage. Barely a dent.
"We can't explain to you. But what are you doing here? It's very dangerous!" The man asked, completely ignoring his rifle in the sand.
|]_/-\_|\|

Main Protagonist
Health:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SauronRevo on Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:47 am

Mattias lowered his pistol and took a step back from everyone. 'What in the world is going on?!' he thought.
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content