Star Wars: Galaxy in turmoil

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Star Wars: Galaxy in turmoil

Post by Dex on Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:49 am

Cadeus

I spun around and bent forwards raising my right leg up and backwards slamming it into one of the Sith and drove my lightsaber into another. Pulling back I spun around and slammed my saber into the last Sith's the saber's clashing.
Dex
High Member of the forums

Main Protagonist
Name:: Dex
Health:
3500/3500  (3500/3500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SauronRevo on Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:08 am

Michonne sheathed her sword and quickly threw a detonator towards a group of mercenaries. They didn't react quick enough and blew up, screaming in pain.
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Name:: Sauron Revo
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex on Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:13 am

Cadeus

I duelled with the Sith attacking furiously suddenly changing to the Juyo the most vicious form of lightsaber combat. The Sith's eyes widened slightly due to the unforgiving barrage of blows I was dealing with my saber. Suddenly they went lifeless as I ran him through.
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:
3500/3500  (3500/3500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SauronRevo on Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:23 am

(Did we ever do character sheets of these guys?)

Rask'e rushed forwards, dodging in and out of lightsabers, deflecting blasters, and jumping over other dueling Jedi and Sith. He swung his lightsaber, deflecting the occasional attacks by Sith, and hitting a Sith every now and then. He finally got surrounded by several Sith. Rask'e got in a defensive stance and then started dodging and blocking the red lightsabers as they swung around him.

Michonne ran forwards, rolling out of the way of blaster shots and shooting down a couple more mercenaries. She dove into cover next to Michella.
"Need any help?" She asked as she pulled out another detonator, activating it and throwing it over the wall.
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex on Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:29 am

(Yes somewhere in another thread)

Cadeus

I saw some of the republic soldiers appearing and they began to fire at the invading forces. I knew now that this was not only a fight for the planet but for out lives and the fate of the galaxy.

Last edited by Dex on Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:
3500/3500  (3500/3500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SauronRevo on Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:05 am

Michonne handed Michella one of her blasters.
"Cover me!" She told Michella before climbing out of there cover and unsheathing her sword. She shot down a couple of mercenaries as she ran towards the large battle going on between the Jedi and Sith. The mercenaries above started shooting at Michonne, who started rolling and shooting back at them, although she barely hit them because of the amount of moving she was doing.
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex on Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:14 am

Cadeus

I knew the blasts from above would become overwhelming for us if to many Jedi fell. I suddenly sent a barrage of lighting up at the sky taking out quite a lot of mercs.
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:
3500/3500  (3500/3500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:20 am

"I've already got two!" Michella responded to the stranger. Either way, she did as she was told. She kept an eye out, firing here and there at anyone who might've tried giving her a nasty shock.
|]_/-\_|\|

Main Protagonist
Name:: Thing
Health:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SauronRevo on Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:26 am

(Woops, I thought she only had one. Oh well, she doesn't need two right now at least)

Rask'e pulled out and turned on his other lightsaber. One Sith swung a lightsaber at his back while two people swung their lightsabers at his front. Rask'e did a backflip over the lightsabers, stabbing one of his lightsabers in the head of a Sith below him, leaving it in as he landed and swung his other lightsaber, cutting another Sith in half. Rask'e quickly blocked a lightsaber that was swung down at him, and as he sensed a Sith swinging a lightsaber at him from behind, he pulled out his other lightsaber from the Sith's head while the lifeless body was still crumpling to the ground and blocked the attack.

Michonne kept running through the swarm of lightsaber wielders. Dodging and blocking any attacks that came her way while trying to shoot at the mercenaries.
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex on Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:32 am

Cadeus

I heard a roar and turned around. A rather tall and bulky looking Sith was storming through the crowd swatting Jedi down like they were nothing but insects. I realised there was quiet a large space around me where I had killed Sith and he seemed to of noticed. A giant bolt of lightning was flung at me and I rose my hand to absorb it and then flung it back at him. He swatted it away with his saber. Then suddenly he jumped and came down slamming his saber into mine as I rose to block the attack.
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:
3500/3500  (3500/3500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SauronRevo on Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:46 am

A Sith with a combined double lightsaber and another Sith who had two lightsabers joined the other three Sith who were attacking Rask'e. Rask'e ducked as the Sith swung the dual lightsabers and rolled out of the way as the double-lightsaber crashed down where he had been standing. He quickly turned and cut a Sith in half while blocking another lightsaber, then looked behind him just in time to see the dual lightsabers swinging down at his head. Rask'e raised his second lightsaber to block them, but the Sith was stronger and was pushing Rask'e's lightsaber slowly toward his face.
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex on Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:57 am

Cadeus

I glanced around seeing one of the people from earlier. I growled my blue eye turning red slowly. "Never put me in a tight spot" The giant Sith look confused as my eye turned red. He was then suddenly flung away by a massive burst of lighting.
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:
3500/3500  (3500/3500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SauronRevo on Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:28 am

Rask'e rolled away, causing the Sith's lightsabers to clash together.  They charged at him again, swinging their lightsabers.  He blocked one of the dual lightsabers and dodged under the other before blocking the double lightsaber.  Another Sith swung at him and Rask'e blocked it, but he lost his grip on the lightsaber and it flew out of his hand.  Before Rask'e could react the Sith used the force to grip his lightsaber and wield it as his own.  The Sith swung the lightsabers at Rask'e and he ducked under them, blocking an attack from the double lightsaber before jumping over a lightsaber swung by another Sith and kicking him in the face, knocking him to the ground.  The Sith jumped back to his feet just as Rask'e landed and swung the lightsaber down towards his head.

(By the way, don't help him out, at least not yet. I've got something awesome planned.)
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex on Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:37 am

(kk)

Cadeus

I held my hands together and began to build lighting between them. The large Sith got back up, his front burnt and scarred, and charged at me. I kept building it up and as he got right infront of me I unleashed it pointblank into his chest. He flew again slamming into other Sith as I kept unleashing a lighting storm at him.
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:
3500/3500  (3500/3500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SauronRevo on Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:51 am

Rask'e raised up his lightsaber to block the blow then jumped and kicked another Sith in the face, sending him to the ground. The two Sith with dual lightsabers charged at him, swinging their lightsabers at him with a huge amount of force. Rask'e blocked the blows, but each one was taking a great deal of strength to block. The Sith with the double lightsaber came inbetween the other two Sith and slammed his lightsaber down towards Rask'e, who just barely raised his lightsaber in time, but didn't have enough strength to hold on to his lightsaber and it flew to the ground. Rask'e reached for it but another Sith used the force to push it away. A Sith charged at the unarmed Rask'e, but he used the force to push the Sith back. The Sith with the double lightsaber swung down towards Rask'e and he used the force to hold it back, but it was still advancing towards his face and the other Sith were closing in around him.
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex on Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:22 am

Cadeus

I ignited my other saber and began to dual again with numerous Sith.
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:
3500/3500  (3500/3500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:35 am

Michella was still going strong, to her own surprise. She was focusing less on the Sith and more on the mercenaries, since they were more her match... anything holding a lightsaber was too much for her.
"Just GET OUT OF HERE!" She yelled.
|]_/-\_|\|

Main Protagonist
Health:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex on Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:55 am

Cadeus

I heard the yell but there was no way I was leaving, and I'm sure no other Jedi would either. And where could we even run to? The whole of the planet was under attack. I jumped and spun in the air my lightsabers colliding with the Sith's.
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:
3500/3500  (3500/3500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SauronRevo on Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:31 am

"Shoot! Shoot! Shoot! Shoot!" Rask'e said under his breath. The Sith were all getting ready to strike, the lightsaber was inches away from his face with only his force, which he was no where near a master of yet, holding it back, he was a goner. Rask'e's face and clothes were splattered with blood as a sword stabbed right through the head of the Sith attacking him. Rask'e quickly did a backflip as the Sith all started swinging at him and used the force to pull his white lightsaber off the ground and into his hands mid-air. Michonne picked up the double lightsaber of the Sith she just killed and turned on only one side, now wielding both a sword and lightsaber. Rask'e landed down on the opposite side of the group of Sith.
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:55 am

Michella was completely thrown off once an entire chunk of her cover was hammered away by a sudden force, unknown to her whether it was an extremely powerful attack made by one of the Sith or a highly dangerous projectile used by one of the mercenaries. Either way, she could see now that she was in a more vulnerable position on the battleground, needing to make a move quickly.
|]_/-\_|\|

Main Protagonist
Health:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex on Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:43 am

Cadeus

I lunged to the left stabbing right through a Sith's chest and then swung at another cutting them in half.
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:
3500/3500  (3500/3500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SauronRevo on Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:44 am

A couple of the Sith started swinging at Michonne, but she blocked or dodged every attack, countering occasionally and dealing minor wounds. Two Sith swung at Rask'e. He backflipped over the attacks and kicked one of the Sith in the face, pushing himself higher into the air, and came down towards the other Sith. The Sith lifted his lightsaber and pointed it straight up at Rask'e, who used his lightsaber to push it away before stabbing down the Sith's throat with the full force of him falling. He yanked the lightsaber out of the Sith's throat and turned around just in time to block an attack from the Sith who had stood back up and dodge underneath a second attack from his own white lightsaber that the Sith had picked up earlier.
SauronRevo

Main Protagonist
Health:
3250/3250  (3250/3250)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex on Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:55 am

Cadeus

I spun around in a cascade of movements and attacks duelling Sith all around me. "Why is this happening?! And who is leading it.."
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:
3500/3500  (3500/3500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by |]_/-\_|\| on Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:41 am

"To Vader's Hell, why didn't I bring a lightsaber?!" Michella shouted over the noise, firing off a blaster against a mercenary which was about to torch her with a flamethrower. They were starting to get more aggressive against her.
|]_/-\_|\|

Main Protagonist
Health:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex on Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:39 am

Cadeus

I ducked and weaved lightsabers flying about in all directions. I heard someone yelling about a lightsaber and turned.
Dex

Main Protagonist
Health:
3500/3500  (3500/3500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content